Ski Holiday 2021 - Jay Peak Vermont
Ski Holiday – Easter 2021
Jay Peak, Vermont, USA
Our 2019 bi-annual ski holiday to Panorama was another great success. As a result, we would like to invite you to join us on our Easter 2021 trip back across the Atlantic. This time we are going back to a resort we have been to twice before, Jay Peak, in northern Vermont, USA. This trip is open to pupils in Years 7 - 10 and gives you the chance to mix and socialise with others from different year groups whilst developing your skills doing a fun and challenging activity. From complete beginners to experts, all are welcome. This is an extremely popular trip as demonstrated by the number of boys who return year after year.
In Jay Peak, you will have daily small group ski or snowboarding lessons with an experienced and qualified instructor. Whether you ski or snowboard is up to you. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop new physical skills which will enhance your confidence and snow proficiency. Additional ski lessons at ‘Chill Factore’ will also be offered nearer the time for those that wish to get a head start.
Is this for me and where can I find out more?
If you’re unsure whether this is for you or not, read the Jay Peak 2017 report here for further insight into what to expect.
More information on the Jay Peak resort can be found at:
The ski tour company we travel with is ‘Visions in Education’. Here is their information about the Jay Peak resort:
What’s included and for how much?
The total cost of the 8-day holiday will be £1,799* per pupil. This will include:
- Return transatlantic flight from Manchester by scheduled airline
- Coach transfer from the airport to and from Jay Peak
- Half- board accommodation at the Hotel Jay in Jay Peak
- 5 day ski pass
- 5 day hire of quality skis/snowboards, boots and poles
- 5 x 5 hour lessons
- Evening entertainment (Water Park, cinema, bowling, quiz nights etc.)
- Excursion day in Boston (shopping opportunities and sight-seeing)
* A variety of different payment options are available including regular instalments payable over a 13 month period
I’m interested in going, what now?
If you’re up for the challenge and want to experience the USA whilst having lots of fun with friends, either:
- Bring your parent/Guardian along to the Ski Presentation Evening on Thursday 10th October to find out more details
- See Mr Cookson (IT36) or Mr Battarbee (PE) for a letter or download from below.
For other information and questions, speak to Mr Cookson (IT36), Mr Battarbee (PE), Mr Wells (MU23) or Mrs Barton (M1)