Ski Holiday 2019
6 – 14 April 2019
Our 2017 bi-annual ski holiday to Jay Peak was another great success. As a result, we would like to invite you to join us on our Easter 2019 trip back across the Atlantic. This time we are going to Panorama, near Calgary in Canada. This trip is open to pupils from all years, including Year 11’s who will have left school when we go, and gives you the chance to mix and socialise with others from different year groups whilst developing your skills doing a fun and challenging activity. From complete beginners to experts, all are welcome. This is an extremely popular trip as demonstrated by the number of boys who return year after year.
In Panorama, you will have daily small group ski or snowboarding lessons with an experienced and qualified instructor. Whether you ski or snowboard is up to you. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop new physical skills which will enhance your confidence and snow proficiency. Additional ski lessons at ‘Chill Factor’ will also be offered nearer the time for those that wish to get a head start.
What’s included and for how much?
The total cost of the 8-day holiday will be £1,699* per pupil. This will include:
- Return transatlantic flight from Manchester by scheduled airline
- Coach transfer from the airport to and from Panorama
- Half- board accommodation (breakfast and evening meal) at the Pine Inn in Panorama
- 5 day ski pass
- 5 day hire of quality skis/snowboards, boots and poles
- 5 x 5 hour lessons (all ski/board lessons are accompanied and run by qualified instructors)
- Evening entertainment (outdoor heated pool, cinema, bowling, quiz nights etc.)
- Excursion day in Calgary (shopping opportunities and sight-seeing)
* A variety of different payment options are available including regular instalments payable over a 13 month period
Ski Holiday 2019